Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

4 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 5 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  cloverkat Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:52 pm

"I would love to come!" i said. i listened to them for a bit then added, "So we gotta be careful not to get mauled by people that are crowding her"
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 5 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 pm

"Yeah, I'll just tell them I'll maul them if they don't get out of my way." I laughed.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

I laughed, "then you can say you learned from the bear!"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:45 am

I ran over what had happened, and the form that she had taken.
"Hmm... You know, I dont now if its my liniage... But even when my wolf formlies dormant, I can still transform into a full wolf." I placed the pen on the table, and grabbed a cushion on the floor, leaning on it with my elbows.
"Any way, im sure one of the others will know... There is one wolf there that has lived for over 1000 years!! I met him once, he looks sorta like a knarled tree... Oh, there all wolvern there!! I think there are tons our age." I licked my canines and sighed, lying back and feeling for the first time when with non-family members, that I totally belonged here.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 pm

"Hopefully.. I'd like to see my soulmate, finally. Even if you have to be a certain age to imprint.. Sigh.." I layed on my bed, scribbling and sketching on my cast a bit.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 pm

I sat up. "Oh, have you already imprinted?"My lip curled at the thought of falling head over heels for some random peson, I felt it wasnt natural, but hopefully they didnt notice, so i quickly reverted to a beaming smile once more...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:28 pm

"No.. that's the thing. I want to know who my soulmate is.." I sighed and turned on my iPod.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 pm

"oh... youre eager" I whispered it inaudibly, and threw a tennis ball at her wall, letting it bounce back and then throwing it again. I hummed a tune, one that my mother used to sing to me and my twin when I was younger. She was too distraught to sing it to me again, or even talk to me, for every time she laid eyes upon me, tears would spring up in her eyes, and she would find away to divert herself from me.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:40 pm

"Balto." I asked, out of the blue, "Where were you before you moved here? What's your history?"
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:58 pm

caught out, my tune ended on a whine. I closed my eyes, took a deep inhale, and let it all out. Turning to meet her gaze, I adressed her with the upmost respect.
"My family, eh... hmm, well if I must, might as well start from the very beginning!
I was born in a family of 6, father, mother and 4 of us. Dad was a werewolf, and his genes passed down to two of us children, Balto and his younger sister Larka. All of my family knows this though, as we were born as puppies, seriously. Even so, you could say three children obtained the gene! When I was about 5, I lost my siamese twin, in the battle of the bloods! it was me, my twin and larka's first ever full on battle, but she ran off, my twin, and was captured. We had trained for ages, but still she just ran off into the fray and was carted off. The other party gave her to an adoption home, just left her on the street, and from there on all we know is that she lived a fairly human life. She knows she is a were-wolf, but we think she hates it. My mother, from then on, refused to look at me or have anything to do with me, for we were alike in many, and she loved that girl dearly. She was distraught, so now only my father speaks to me. I felt all my life that there is a gaping hole where she should be. The twin still has hardly any recollection of us.
Hmm... I no longer live witht them, for as a young thane I must prove i am worthy, by observing the behavior around here. Personally i dont wan to be a thane but... so I was sent here from up north, yes?" I sighed. That was the short of it.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm

"I see.. well, since you told me your story, I'll tell you mine. Fair enough? It's pretty boring."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 pm

"Hey, id love to hear it!"
I swiveled round and sat crosslegged infront of her... I bet its not as boring as mine!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:12 pm

"Okay.. here's the story..

I was born long ago, in Santa Cruz, California. In a tiny apartment. Anyway, I was having a pretty good life. I learned a little parkour, and my dad taught me how to swim at, like, 9 months. I've loved the water from then on. Then, I started to do strange things. I liked to bite my hand, to pull at the skin.. and my parents, Jared and Mari, moved us all the way across America to this little town when I was 7." I made a little finger person hopping from my bed to the dresser,
"My parents told me the only reason we moved was because of my, "education.." even though I was obviously gifted. I could read at a 7th grade level.. anyway, we moved in the little suburbish house I called "Hinge." I met Katherine and all my other friends. I grew a lot more popular, being friends with Tyler, Claire and Ron. I wasn't nevous on my first day, and I, overall, was one of the most well-kown and liked person in the school. I got to be on the Honor Role, and I can run faster than anyone else, because of parkour. Anyway, my parent stold me I was a Werewolf at age 12. I loved this, oddly enough. I thougt it would be cool to howl at the moon and stuff.. The first time I changed, it hurt wildly. I was in pain for days. I decided not to do it too much from then on. And so, I met you and blah blah blah, here we are."

I finished with a giant breath of air.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:22 pm

"Touching... no really!!" I smiled at her, watching her face for the slightest hint of sarcasm. She had a good run up! still... I adverted my gaze to Kat, who seemed to be sleeping on the couch next to us. I settled down again on the floor, humming that same tune. I really wanted to get going now, to run with the earths power thrust beneath my paws. I got up, and dusted myself down, trying not to wake up Kat. Twitch, who was resting in my hoodie pocket this whole time, stumbled out and walked over to Jamie.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:36 pm

"Aww.. who do we have here?" I scratched Twitch behind the ears, and rubbed his belly. He seemed to have a liking for me.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 pm

"Twitch right?" i asked the puppy, reaching gently for it. It barked a little yip in reply, almost smiling. I stratched his head to, enjoying the moment.
"My story inst the best. . ." i muttered, still scratching Twitch.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 am

"WHOOOA... i swear you were asleep! Oh, yeh this is twitch, a pick up off the harsh street life"
I jumped as she talked... Maybe just relaxing! My eyes softened as I stroked twitch... he was so adorable. Suddenly i felt that stabbing pain intrude my head again. I crouched down, and twitch licked my face, comforting. I jumped up and rubbed my temples.
I had to get out of here, and before these two met the wolves in my party I would have to talk to my father.
"ok, im going to sleep now, science test tomorrow..." I trailed off.
Picking up twitch, and letting him snuggle in my hoodie pocket I waved goodbye, retired to my double bed and closed my eyes, once again feeling at bliss...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:09 pm

"Bye.." I murmered as he left. I sighed and went to sleep on my bed, the clocks showing a bright red 10:05
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:36 pm

MORNING!!
I woke up later than expected, and sat down, making twitch some kibble and me some jam toast! I quickly scribbled my homeworkdown, and packed my school bag, shoving the toast in my mouth and running out.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:56 pm

I fipped through my calender. It was Thursday, the last day of school! I practically ran to school, out of breathe.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

"And everyone forgets to wake me" i sighed/laughed, running to school
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:16 am

NRRR: lolz, sorry!!!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 am

I padded into Balto's apartment, still in wolf form
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:38 am

Following her, I shoved the door closed with my nose and jumped onto the sofa. Twitch came up to me and licked my nose, then saw Kat and jumped down, covering her with licks. I growled in humor "I think hes taken a liking to you!"
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:40 pm

"thats good" i smiled a wolfy smile. "Do we have school anymore? wasnt this the last day or sumthin?"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next