Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

4 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 11 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  cloverkat Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 pm

"Camping is very soothing and fun at the same time. . . We could even rough it werwolf style and even visit Grasswind"
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 11 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 am

Me, like him... God Im going to wring his neck, look at her... She seemed so sad at the moment. Camping will hopefully raise her mood! Then I thought back top what she said.
"Powers? Jamie, what are you on about, what powers?!" I was really soaked into this convosation, I mean, not many people are like me... I guess we both lived in england, but thats big for an island...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 pm

"I'm guessing he could control emotions, mentally and emotionally. Even with Werewolves." I explained softly.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm

"If he did this to you, i know the possible why" i growled. Max came over and sat on the floor, but stayd speechless.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:52 pm

I growled... Id always envied people who could do that... well, person, but that had been long forgotten. I felt like hitting myself with a brick, I knew whats happened.
"Its not controlling emotions, its like harnessing them and draining them and their occupants. Its called pheromonial phsycones" as my master once said to us...
I drew my knees up into my chest and sighed, glancing over at Jamie.
ugh... it really feels like old wounds have been re-opened again and again today
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 pm

"I'm fine.. just tired.." I sighed and limped onto Baltos bed, not caring how bad it smelled.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 pm

"Im sorry" i looked down at my feet.

NRR: hey! id take that as a insult! lol
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri May 01, 2009 8:48 am

NRR: OI! i might be a boy, but that dosent mean I have "cooties" or smell! heh... lol, no REALLY! I COULD SAY YOU SMELT OF CHEAP PURFUME! haha Razz

I pulled out the spare cell phone from my pocket, as my last one had been left in the clearing, and searched down the contacts. "Jamie, did James give you his adress, or nummber, or surname?" I flipped the phone down again and put it on the sideboard, glancing down at Kat.
Hey, freaky mind reader... you tuned into my suspition?
I grinned at her. i hope shed been following my thought track, because although I couldnt transmit thoughts, if she read them then she knew what I meant. I trotted over to Jamie, and crouched infront of her. Staring into her eyes I searchedfor any fleck, or default. There, a black sliver running down both irises.... Sighing I slumped into my fathers hand-me-down/home-warming armchair.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Fri May 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Sorry, whats going on? I wasnt paying attention. . . i didnt feel like telling him why i wasnt
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri May 01, 2009 5:02 pm

god I could rip off her head sometimes. She peeks in when your running over your private life, but when you actually whant her to pry she forgets!
I have a hunch that James holds negative powers to mine. I guess i only knew one person who could do that, but here is another! Instead of what I do, and bend the pheromones of feelings, James breaks them, ties them up, controls and harnesses them, and drains them, so the person is a walking husk... So Jamie needs to find him and reverse the effects... i mean, I was created to reverse them to, but that could involve things Jamie wouldnt want to happen, I can effect werewolves to only a minimal effect. So for her happiness' sake we got to find him. I mean, the powers he holds are slightly evil, but he in no means meant that. I think this is lack of training that caused his powers to drain Jamie, and he could like her really... then again he could be a black souless beast!
I chuckled softly and looked up at Kat.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Fri May 01, 2009 8:51 pm

I almost rolled my eyes.
"How are we gonna aford 4 plane tickets?"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat May 02, 2009 12:14 am

"havent got that far yet..." I grimaced. This was tricky! And Jamie just sat there like nothing mattered anymore... her soul was empty. I growled low in my throat.
"What the hell do we do then..."
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 am

I mumbled, "How much do 4 tickets to Russia cost..? I have about 10,000 in the bank, but.."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sat May 02, 2009 11:51 am

"I could throw in a bit" i almost whispered, i hadnt got very much money, but enough to cover a few meals maybe.
"I have an extra thousand to help" Max added, he was suddenly by me and i smiled at his presence.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Mon May 04, 2009 9:57 am

"Il get my father to lend me money, I bet he could cover two of us... but thats probably as far as hel go" I flashed a smile and tapped in tickets to russia on my laptop.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Mon May 04, 2009 5:07 pm

"Dont forget we have to fly back" and remembered, "Food, hotel or motel. . . Gosh!"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm

"There are barely any hotel there, and the chicken soup will have feathers in it. Go if you want." I groaned, sulking.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Tue May 05, 2009 8:30 am

"If your goning to be that way, we're kidnapping you right now and leaving for Russia. All 4 of us, no more no less"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue May 05, 2009 11:47 am

I turned round again. "but guys, yeah getting to russia will be all good,b but Russia itself is larger than europe... How can we find..." Then it all clicked into place. Jamie would be able to follow her souls thought trak, and lead us there, or Kat could skim the minds of those around for James. Hes gonna look pretty out of place in with the furry hatted russians! The screen on the laptop went blue, and I clicked the button ORDER. 4 tickets return flights to the capital of russia. $4350 for all of us.
"No motel hotel mojo... you lot may be soft but living off the natural resources wont be too hard. if your squemish i can hunt for us... and It will be like an adventure once we get there. I know of a farm my father owns not to far from the airport, and I bet he could work things out there!"
I clicked BUY button and the laptop beeped, turned black and then, sucsess. I entered my fathers credit card number, and the others could pay off later if my father noticed. Grabbing the bag I had once packed for a lesure holiday I grabbed Jamies and stood in the door way.
"Guys, sorry but we have thirty minuites till take-off... We gotta run!" I grinned and waited for the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Tue May 05, 2009 6:45 pm

NRR: lol that could work

________

"I can buy clothes there" i said excitedly, i only stopped by jamie's to grab my mp3 that i had left there and a book. Harry Potter.
"Same" Max grinned. I could tell we were both happy he was excepted into the group so fast and happily.
"Charge!" i laughed, pulling Jamie along with me, running out of the apartment building.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 pm

"Guys, really, I do-"

I was being swpet off my feet before I could dinish, grabbing my small, stuffed animal and my Jade necklace.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed May 06, 2009 10:10 am

I grinned and follwed.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  gtc331 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Grabs keys and takes elevator up to room 125. "Here is my new apartment" Enters into a medium sized room. A big window on my far left with a couch and a TV. On the other side is a magnificent kitchen and to the left of the is the bedroom.

Den Sweet Den!

gtc331

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11