Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 2 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  cloverkat Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 pm

NRR: i was about to type Kat then i thought 'no its jamie!' and i still typed Kat!!!

"Jamie?" i walked further in.
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 2 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:02 am

A note fell from a shelf, "Kat-If your here, I'm not." ironically.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 am

"ah great!" i almost growled. I tried to make it back to the entrance when i ran into the couple
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Another note fluttered to the ground, like a chain reaction, "Oh, and if "The Couple" are here, tell them to scram, give them the note, just to let them leave me and you alone."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 pm

I laughed easily. "Here ya go you retarded faces!" i shoved the note at them then slammed the door. I sat on the couch, dna just decided to sit there until Jamie came.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Twitch had eaten all his kibble, as expected. I sat down and stared at the glass of ribena I had just poured. The deep crimson purple reminded me of the colour the grass was stained on the battle feild. The blood seeping into the ground, carcasses dotted around and carrion birds everywhere. I remember, my father had placed my into the care of his advisors, with my twin sister, whose name has slipped my memory. The next thing I knew, my sister had ran off, crying, and no-one followed. I was held back screaming, by the advisor, while my twin sister ran right onto the feild, and was bundled into a van and carted off. I was only 7, just discovering my wolf instincts, and my other younger sister larka was cuddled next to me in her wolf form. I cried all night, my cheeks dirty, and then father struck me. he called my a 'wolf not fit for a thane' and many things that only now can I comprehend. What would it be like if I still had my twin? How would I be affacted? Twitch jumped onto my lap and nestles there, snoring after a few minutis.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:11 pm

I walked up the stairway, and came to my door, a crack open.
"Kat?" I whispered, seeing my notes scatterd in the hall.
"Kat, it's Jamie. What do you want to do?" I looked in to see Kat sitting down on my small, black sofa.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 pm

placing twitch beside me I jumped up and changed into my wolf clothes. Literally just a tracksuit that I dont care ripping! i grabbed a peice of ham as I walked out and walked along the coridoor towards the back entrance, truning the corner just in time to catch up with the girl from earlier today, talking to the other one. I spun round and made for the side exit. Even though they knew, I really didnt want to confront them at this time.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm

I thought I saw Balto head out his door about a hundred yards away, but tried to ignore it.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:23 pm

In my rush to escape the two pining girls hanging back in the way of my great back door escape route, I tripped over a mop and bucket (tsk-tsk such a klutz) and of corse retreated the sceneof the crime. Only one way now. Turning heel, I ran to my flat, grabbed my jacket and let twitch run after, me, snapping at my untied laces. I ran to the coridoor where they were and stopped, composed myself (e.g. tousled my hair and pushed my jacket sleeves up to my elbows) And walked out into full view. I didnt know why, I just really didnt want to talk right now.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:26 pm

I glanced over at Balto, but didn't say a word. He obviously wasn't in the mood.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Even twitch picked up on the tension in here. It intruded into my mind, buzzed at every word I thought of, until I could hardly bear it. Tension really works me up, but this time it wasn't just tension that hurt my mind. I slumped onto the wall next to the doorway and slip down, head pressed between my knees, whining. Twitch licked my hand, and whined too, nudging me and then settling down on my feet, yawning.
"Who the hell are you people? Are you doing this..." I trailed off into a yelp of pain and shuddered.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:36 pm

I looked confused, because I was. What was I doing? Was it just a coincidence I was almost always running in to him? Or something else? I sighed and closed the door, not wanting to hurt someone metally and physically, while not doing anything.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:44 pm

I could feel that prickly feeling I got before i transformed, but I knew that if i moved my brain would turn to jelly under all this buzzing. It seemed to intensify when I moved, and by the second, so laying now, with my forehead against the cool tiled floor I felt the shiver creep up my spine. I snarled, fighting the transformation. Twitch stood back, looking knowingly at me, as if to say "hey, buddy, I feel your pain"
I would have lauged, but I was under too much pressure. Why the hell was I constantly with these two now, especially this Jamie girl? Were they stalkers? I could hardly think now, too concentrated on controling my physical state...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Itwasn't pure coincidence. I knew that right away. I started packing, almost like a robot. I took in clothes, trail mix, the kind of stuff you would camp with. I tied a jade necklace, a family heirloom, around my neck. I whispered, "Kat.. I'm going to go camping for a bit, just maybe 3 days.. Don't worry about me, just make sure none of my things are taken. The keys are on my bed. Seeya." With that, I rushed out of my door, out of the building, to a place where my family - the Werewolf side of my family - had lived for generations. They had migrated a long time ago, but I went there every so often, for camping. I just headed out the door, taking a winding trail to the mountains, my backpack jingling behind me.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:57 pm

With a last ripple of pain, I was engulfed in the swirling visions of the transformation. Id lost the plot, and the human. Jumping up, realising that she had left, adn the pain went with her! I pined for twitch, who came trotting over, and left my tracksuit in the coridoor. Padding over to the open exit to the woods, claws clicking the ground, I sighed, and loped out of the door. My long honey coat glowed silver in the setting sun. I knew eactly where I was heading, My tree, in my clearing! I had discovered it earlier, and although its visited and not reslly mine, I liked to call it that.
As i ran, I howled, a long, mournful, soul chilling howl. Ah, better now!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 pm

i sighed with Jamie's camping. I heard howling somehow and knew it was her or Wulphi
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 am

Closing the door quickly behind me, I grabbed my shirt and tie, and shoved them on, putting my trousers on and grabbing a cereal bar, I grabbed my bag and jumped outof the door. Late again! whoopsie! Pacing down the corridoor I knocked on jamies door wondering if she wanted to walk with me.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 am

I ended up falling asleep on the couch, but soft foot falls woke me up.
"Balto?"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 am

pausing, I peeped through the door crack. Jamie was absent, but the other kid, ooh... whats her name... Kathrine??? yeh I think its that!
"hehe, sleepyhead... it is thursday!!! get up you" i threw a cushion at her head.
"Il wait out here, yeh!" i stepped out and sat down next door.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 am

Almost like a flash, I put all my camping stuff in my room, grabbed my backpack, and ran to school. I was like a blur, becuase my family was known for being fast runners.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 am

"hey...jamie" but she had already gone! man shes a fast runner. I hummed a tune I had never heard before, hmmm?? tapping my foot I put my headphones in and switched to the sex pistols! I luurve that band.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am

One thing that I forgot: My Jade pendant. That Jade was the only thing that could keep me from turniing all Werwolfy. I noticed it was gone as I got to school, so I made sure not to let my head explode with anger.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 am

((NRR: okies))
Looking up I watched jamie run out of the door. She dropped her school planner in her rush, so I got up and Reached over to get it. Stooping down, I started running to her.
"hey, wait up, Jamie you dropped your planner!"
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 pm

I grabbed my own sword necklace and dashed off to school.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next