Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

4 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 8 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:52 pm

"It's ok.." I got up, brushed myself, and took my soft hand out to steady him up.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 8 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 pm

I growled and bit my tongue. Klutz...
I took her hand and leapt up, trotting over to the foot path that lead to the park, I glanced down it, then at Jamie, flashed her a quick smile and plunged into the thicket running to a secret spot in the park that I used to love. I had named it willow grove, because of the surrounding willow trees (suprise-suprise!!) I barked for her to follow me.
NRR: mkay! ima make it, be there soon!))
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:37 am

"Night Balto.. I'm gonna head to the suburbs tommorow.. I heard a guy named John moved there.." I yawned and shut the door, tired as ever. I slept soundly, oddly enough.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 am

I sighed and stared at the shut door. Turning round I opened my door.
"night then..." I whispered softly, and closed the door curling up on my sofa and settleing down to sleep. God, im not going to be able to go with her! I felt the night swirl around me, taunting me with the mocking jeers that had been thrown at me through the years. "Freak... Should be in a zoo... Your not my son..." Swimming round and round, shouting at me. I pulled a cushion over my head and bit my tongue, preventing me from screaming at the voices. I slowly drifted off into a restless sleep, feverish and breaths shallow.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 am

Morning! sunny

I woke up early, and got my things together. I would be seeing thenew guy, John I think it was. Heading to the suburbs, I scarawled a note saying I was going to the subs.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 am

I woke up slowly, opening my eyes, my pupils constricting as a beam of light hit them. They narrowed into slits, against the yello iris, now covering the whole eyes. I grunted and wagged my tail, heaving myself up.
"grrrottabrrush.... fanggggs?" I licked my teeth, yup, fangs. I stretched out, yawning and exposing my teeth, and shook myself. My shaggy hair looked scruffy, but who cared, I needed to get out. The thought of human food made me gag at the moment, so pushing the window open with my paw!?! I leaped doown onto the dumpster below and scampered off, on four legs
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:14 pm

I kinda was in a daze the entire time. I just stood there for a bit. I felt something wrong. . . Terribly wrong.
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 pm

I growled and slapped my door open, flinging the keys onto the kitchen counter and grabbing an un torn pair of trousers, jeans, swapping them with the tattered ones I was wearing. I flicked my hair and poured Twitch out some kibble, curesing under my breath as I did.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:52 pm

I was in the hallway when he sromed in. I stared, perplexed. i hadnt left the apartment building all day, i was still troublwed
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:00 pm

I strettched and walked out of my door again, coming face to face with Kat, wearing a "rabbit-caught-in-headlights" look "hey wasup?"
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 pm

"Nothing much" i almost blushed.
stupid face, he shouldnt care if your you i lectured myself.
"I think something is wrong. . . I cant tell what, but it seems like somthing is coming"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:34 pm

really? you feeling okay? is it your lunch? I pressed my soft palm to her forehead. Nothing... hmm, oh well! "Your fine... what does it feel like then?" I flashed her a smile and beconed her into my apartment.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 pm

I walked in.
"It feals like something is coming. . . Something that i cant stop, that i used to be able to, but its out of my control now. . ." i stared at my hands. "And its almost here"
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 am

I growled and scratched my bare chest. She seemed really serious, and to see Kat like this, sorta scared me. I coughed.
"Can you tell who it involves?" I really wanted to know. "Oh, sorry, manners! Want any thing to drink or eat?"
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 am

I shook my head.
"This involves so many. . . But they arnt coming for anything but revenge. . . Or something like that"
I wouldnt admit it, but being like this creeped myself out. But i couldnt deny the feeling.
I sat on the couch, still thinking.
Thats when it hit me like a brick.
"They're here" was all i could whisper.
The door busted open and people that looked like the swat team poored in. Their vests said "WC"
"Werewolf Council!" i growled. "Balt! get out! Take Twitch!"
I knew why they were here.
For Frostfire the runaway.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 am

I growled and clenched my teeth together.
"Oi thats my door! What the hell are you doing here... GET THE HELL OUT DOGS"
Of course, being in the form and state I was in, It really didnt help me keep my temper down. I hissed to kat "Ok, i would have said im going to stay here to help you... but this is personal now, I MEAN THEY BROKE MY FRICKIN DOOR!" My crimson eyes flashed, and I was aware of the adrenaline pumping through my veins, edging me on. The voices returned, telling me I was worthless... a lame exuse for a noble thane's son, even for a were-wolf. The bomb inside me was ticking... countdown to the blast.
"FREAKS! you have a mili-second before your heads will come straight off those spindly necks!"
I recognised a few of them as the rouges that ran from a fight less than a month ago, some from the blood clan, renound enemy of my party and all wolves campaining for paece between humans and were-wolves. Ouch, that made me even angrier. I shoved kat into the kitchen and stood in the doorway.
"BRING IT FOOL! WHO THERE WANT TO CHALLENGE A THANES SON, EH?"
that made them hesitate for a bit...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm

"Oh, you forgot me?"
I stood in the doorway, book in hand. I walked casually in the room, everyone and everything freezing almost. I wasn't in my Werewolf form, but I knew the Council was afraid and intimidated by me. They remembered me from last time, and some whispered, "It's her.. that girl who killed our leader.." Most crouched low and growled, but I sat down like nothing was happening. They would leave soon; as soon as I got taller, and my nail turned to claws.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:19 pm

I hissed and glanced at Jamie. What made her so special that they instantly back off. That really fired me up, to see these strong wolves cringe from Jamie? I bit my tongue and stopped my self from shouting again, she would think I was a maniac! I flexed my arms and stood back again, watching Jamie as she scared them witless Shocked
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

"Obviously some of you don't remember me.." I looked straight into a young females eyes, "And that's good. Now I can have some fun.." I creeped towards the little female in a menacing manner, which made her whimper and duck behind a male. I smiled and pointed at my necklace, "Do you? Do you..?" He froze, and went into the empty hall.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:45 pm

I growled at a male who was trying to back into a window to escape.
"Hey now, we just want to play!" I picked him up by his shirt collar and threw him onto the couch, leaving a long scratch down his left cheek. he clutched the woun as it bled, and ran straight into Jamies open arms. I chuckled.
"yours now"
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

I growled from being thrown aside.
"Im not a pup" i muttered. I watched for a bit before jumping into the fray myself. No one was in shock, my profile had been told and almost everyone knew how strong i was, how much i weighed, even one or two weak points. But i fought on.
They'll learn. . . They'll learn that wheither or not your a nobody, you can still fight like 10 somebodies! I growled to myself over and over. I wasnt well known exept for to run away. Balto was known for his heritage. Jamie was known for her abilities.
And me? I was known for running away, for being able to disapear, for being a coward.
"Im not" i growled, throwing one man through the wall.
Stay still!
A thought growled from behind me. I didnt even have time to turn around before a net came over my head and body, bringing me to the floor. I went wolf and tried to scratch and bite my way out, but a male came over to me in human form and said:
"Teath and claw proof, even for Jamie." he sneered. I grabbed me up like i weighed nothing, and carried me out the door as my screams were lost in the chaos of the fight.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:32 am

"Dammit" i cursed, as I realised theat Kat had struggled out from behind me. I looked around for her, dropping the man I had picked up again, who fell to the floor like a stone. It was then I saw them backing out of the door, slowly but surely retreating. I should have been happy, felt pleased, but a cold feeling seeped through me,the feeling that we still hadent done the right thing.
Those dogs, I only kept Kat behind me so they couldnt touch her!
I growled and grabbed Jamie, pinning her to the wall and staring into her calm, blue eyes, with me contrasting crimson and slightly wild and crazed looking eyes.
"Jamie.... JAMIE leave that guy, shes gone..."
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:44 am

"What..? I wasn't even attacking him.. I'm not that strong.. somehow they're all afraid of me.. I jus tkept up the act.." I looked inoccently at him, Balto's crimson eyes staring though my soul.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 am

I blinked. She wasnt listening... "Dont distract me with your cute looks! SHES GONE! KAT... " My eyes flashed and I kicked back, sending a guy trying to creep up on my flying into the far wall.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:29 am

"Kath's not gone. Don't freak out. Or.. what?" I think I had a bout of amnesia.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next