Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandstate Apartments/ First Floor, Lobby

2 posters

Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ First Floor, Lobby Empty Grandstate Apartments/ First Floor, Lobby

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:46 pm

I watched for any sign, any hint of my parents. It wasn't a month, but I was still worried, and wanted them to come home. Today was a bit slow, as the door never moved, besides a couple people in a moving van, two young women and an old man. Obviously he was a father to the two. I sighed and watched VH1 on the couch.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ First Floor, Lobby Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ First Floor, Lobby

Post  wulphi Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm

I almost slammed into aa burly man trundling around the corner arms burdened with shopping bags, but pivoited around him just in time. The walkway was narrow enough as it is, so with a man this size taking up overr 99% of the space, I couldnt really keep my sure footed self (NOT, im know to be clumsy) Loosing balacnce I toppled back and fell with a bark onto the couch landing on a rather sharp magazine. I growled and yanked the mag out, flinging it into the rack. On my attempt to stand up, I was knocked back to my former position by a lady with a hikers backpack on.
Jeez, its days like these I wish I was a cat!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ First Floor, Lobby Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ First Floor, Lobby

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:02 pm

I looked up, seeing Balto, "You ok there? Need a lift?" My azure eyes went from the screen to his body, tumbling and stumbling about.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:05 pm

getting up, but not before I checked the way was clear, I sauntered over to the vending machine. Mmm, already tating that choco-Late coffee energy bar! As i got there... WHAT OUT OF ORDER! The service here was ourt of order! Reminding myself that its not a hotel, i turned round. "Yep thanks, im..." it was that girl from earlier! "im fine, now...erm do you live here too?"
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:30 pm

"Yeah.. long story.." I looked to the side. Hallucinations of my parents were killing me. I sighed and sat down, "Why, do you live here?" I saw some people looking at us, mainly the couple, Travis(male) and Alex(female), the ones who imprinted. Well, technically males only imprint, but still.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 am

I scratched my head. What to tell her? Gah sod it, il come out clean!
"Well, my father, you see hes a thane. You know, the high leaders, that circle of the highest ranking werewolves that rule all main parties and debates. Ah, yeh. I was sent here on a, sort of survey, to see how the population of us has increased and the dangers. i was told to lie low, not to interfear and to survey all the wolf attacks, but I got sidetracked. As the next high thane, I should really be abiding his wishes, but still, human life is just great!" I grinned, exposing my long canines, another family trait.

"I think I might have touched on the fact that im, um... pedigree. But still, the thane life doesnt appeal to me. I belong to the main party on the side of living with humans, not exactly protecting them, or attacking them, see?" Running my hand through my honey hair I leant back on the couch and closed my eyes. Phew, got that off my chest. Then I remembered Twitch, my faithful 'illigally kept in my place' little pick up stray. Must be hungry, poor little tike. My eyes softened and I whined softly.
"Sorry, I have to feed my doggie" and i ran off down the stairs. ((exits board!!))
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:00 pm

"Seeya?" I waved goodbye, a bit confused. I could tell him all of that, I thought.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down