Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shoreline, On the Rocks

2 posters

Go down

The Shoreline, On the Rocks Empty The Shoreline, On the Rocks

Post  SparkyKat101 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Tyler, Claire and I made it to the beach. It was always cloudy here, and we spent our time skipping stones and talking. We would miss Ron.. we would have to move on, though.
EDIT: Later, after cliff diving, I said to my friends, "Gotta go.. Werewolf buisness.." They nodded, and I ran to the Crystal Cavern, making sure to dodge the Apartments.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Shoreline, On the Rocks Empty Re: The Shoreline, On the Rocks

Post  wulphi Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:22 pm

I sprinted to the shore line and stopped panting. My mind had purged the noise from it, and I breathed in deep, filling my wolf lungs with the crisp, cold, salty air of the sea. I stared at the moon. Its full again, just like last time that pain intoxicated my mind. I pushed an empty shell around in the shallows and whined again. i wish I could have been there to help Jamie, I must have seemed so rude back there, but I just had to get away, that pain had caused my to break down last time. I howled long and hard, letting my emotions take the notes, and weave it into a true wolven song. Although I wasnt as big or powerful, nor did i hardly resemble one at all, my howl was unique. Woven in with the puppy pitch and dog like tint, my true wolf shined through, drifting on the breeze, soul chilling and beautiful. Tears pricked my eyes, and I let them run freely down my cheeks, letting all the hatred, anger and sadness boil over. I finished, crying, not about my mother whom hated my very existance, nor the loss of my soul binding twin, but out of happiness for the place i had found here, the feeling of finally belonging. I smiled, ironically, whilst tears tripped off my chin, as i watched the boats far out to sea returning to the harbours to reunite with their families
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 am

I sighed and padded over to a large rock. Diving down into the roaring churning waves, I shook my head and snapped at the inky black water. Hopping out onto the snad again I shook my self, water droplets flying every where, and sighed. The bracing cold water had made me gasp, and my thoughts clear. I looked to the moon again, the mysteries of this world slowly unravelling before me. As i sat on that shore line, it had dawned upon me that the pain entered my head when both me and jamie were at loose ends. That night, I had been to dumbstruck to speak, and Jamie had been a nervous wreck. I stretched and kept running over the thing that still made no sense, why was this pain happening? where, or even WHAT was this pain? I sighed and slowly padded back to the apartments, making sure I had collected my thoughs so the pain couldnt find a loop-hole to enter through.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum