Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cave of many Footsteps

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The cave of many Footsteps Empty The cave of many Footsteps

Post  wulphi Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 am

Leading from the river Styx, the falls plummet down 230 feet down the flat side of the biggest mountain in the whole range. The plunge pool at the bottom is proven to be deeper than the lake in Rudoc. The spray reaches higher than a man, and a constant rainbow graces the falls.

Underneath the falls, near the plunge pool is a large cavern. Stalagmites hang from the ceiling, and through a shallow pool ripples softly from the spray wind. In the centre of the pool, a large stone stands, smoothened by the touch of many hand/paw prints. Many old runes and markings are scratched into it. It is an ancient dark magic Lunastone, meaning it constantly glows like the moon. Its light reaches a circle around it, leaving the far edges engulfed in darkness. It was placed here by the first werewolves came into being, far back over 2000 years ago. Paw and hand prints alike adorn the cavern walls, where every wolvern human has placed their mark upon these walls, despite what side or party they belong to. many visit here just to pay their respects, or to look and touch the last lunastone remaining, after the extremists destroyed all the others. Gaurdians watch it all day and night, but these ar not werewolves. Local packs of wolves know that through ledgend, if the stone dies then so will all the wolves and werewolves. As the stones decreased, wolves and werwolves powers have subtly decreased, and could go all together!!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

The cave of many Footsteps Empty Re: The cave of many Footsteps

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:19 pm

"Ok, little guy, were here!"
I said, my voice echoing throughout the cave.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:27 pm

i wagged my tail and padded over to the luna stone. Placing my nose on it, I was immideatly convoyed with an array of propheceys and images of past present and future. After all, I contained part of the luna stone! Another thing that was tweaked with, as a pup, i was fed with the water from thhis pool, solidly for the first month of my life, nothing else. So, I grew adapted to this, and now am part of the lunastone. I padded over to jamie again, and told her to wait here, then walked off to find the rest of the party.

Deeper set within the cave, I found them and padded to my father. Here it was a mix, a few in human form, others in wolf just longing around together, or feeding on fresh Kill. "Heey, its our little blondie puppie? Balto, come here" I heard a rough voice. My godfather, if you maust. I bounded over, and then another call, and another. after i rid them, I walked over to my father, and gestured that I had broughtthe girl who helped fight! He said it was fine, ggood mood then, so I ran back and howled at the cavern entrance for her to follow and come here!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:30 pm

"Coming, Balto!" I yelled in my singsong voice. I ran over to the little puppie, "Balto, you know that I may be able to turn you into a regular wolf? It isn't very impossible."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:34 pm

I looked up at her with my cute eyes. I really didnt want to be giant, but a wolf sounded appealing... I jumped up and down and bit her lip, running off down the corriodoor and entering the cavern. All heads were turned this way at the unfammilliar voice and scent, and everyones thoughts were trained on us. I beamed at her and wagged my tail. My father, wasnt proud of my cutesy looks, but still caved in and awwed when i licked jamies cheeckk as she entered. I yipped and sat down, watching expectantly. I would bring Kathrine next time.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:38 pm

I chuckled and looked at Balto's father, "So I assume your the leader of the cave?"
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:46 pm

I whined and darted a look at my father. he answered "Well, you could say that. Welcome to the luna cave, werewolf child. This is what we call the Party of wolves who like to PPAAAAAARRRTTAAAAYY!" and the hall kicked off again. Oh I remember why they were here now, it was the first elk rut of the decade. No wonder my father was in such a good mood, he had chucked back a few glasses of elk blood by now. I laughed and trotted over to a group of people the same age as me and Jamie.
"Heey, its baby" one girls said, picking me up and ploonking me onto her lap like a pet. i laughed again and licked her face. "Hey, mini prince come to visit!" Antoher boy ruffled my fur. I winked at Jamie, and barked an intro, that NO ONE understood, but still...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:52 pm

"Hey, guys. I'm Jamie. Nice to meet ya." I chuckled, and resorted to my semi-Wolf for. I let out a giant paw and said, "Wanna shake it?"
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 pm

They looked taken aback. Of corse, like me, they were nobles and never changed into this form, so I jumped down and ran off inserach of clothes. Running back bare foot and topless with a baggy pair of jeans on I explained to the dumbstruck mates.Like me, none had imprinted yet either. I cuddled up to the one who called me baby and gestured for jamie to sit anywhere she wanted. The girl next to me spoke up first "Hey, Jamie... right... kay, im Kita here, rebel leader. We all shouted her down, there so was no leader here, and everyone agreed that kita wasnt fit to make any desisions round here. The leader was Baby, my little pet name of corse, becasue i have the best state of mind here. Kita held out her hand toward jamie, telling her to ignore me at any possible time. I biffed her, and cuddled up again.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 pm

"I see.. nice to meet you, Kita." I chuckled and reverted back to human form, and talked to them a bit about life in Rutdoc. They were certainly facinated, as (I think) they never really lived like a normal person.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 pm

NRR: go ahead! choose and control them its much easier!! XD
I girnned and pitched in alot, and when that got old, Sera, old time rival from the warrior classes when my twin was still around, challenged me to a fight off. We reverted to our wolf forms, circling each other. He was at least twice the size of me, with hulking muscles, but my speed always gained the advantage...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 pm

We watched eagerly at the fight. Sera was quie muscle-y, my type of guy, but did he have the brain or humor?
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:04 pm

I ran into the cave in wolf form. i turned back human.
"Im getting ditched by every one today!" then i noticed the fight. "woah"
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 am

I heard kat enter, and most heads turned to me, then her, then me again! GOD THEY ALAWYS SUSPECT MEE... oh, il say hi later. I dodged a lunge and whipped in. Just then, I retreated... watching his head intently... in 3, 2, 1... A tiny fuzzball bombed down from a ledge near the stalagmites. All as planned... i sneezed a laugh and opened my jaw with amusemant. Larka screamed again and dug her tiny, milky white, puppy teeth into Sera's ear. He yelped, rolling on the floor....
"Ka- KAY... get the hell off my...I GIVE!!!"
"ok, larka, he got served now, its okay!"
She trotted over to me and we went off to get changed. Coming back, I was topless eith my worn out jeans, and Larka was wearing a long green top, and short little demin shorts. I ruffled her hair and she snuggled up into a ball in my lap. Like me, her genes were modified, but the difference is she is half cat. Strange I know, but I love her.
"Guys, this is Larka, my little kitty-kat, the fabled mixed princess. Did you know... her wolf genes are spliced with a snowleopards? She is tiny in wolf/kitty form, lie me when I was her age!" She purred and liced my hand, greeting everyone with a little 'mrrr-ow'
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 am

"Hi!" i said eagerly. I always loved dogs and wolves, but i had to admit that cats were my favorite animal.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Larka was about 11, but looked 7... She reached up to Kat and touched her with a little hand then squealed and jumped from my arms, landing in a feline postiton and scampering off on all fours.
"She never talks to anyone but me though... Feral as a true leopard, and bites like it too!" I sighed. She just wouldnt talk amoung others, never has, never will... She was also one of two twins, Keta was her twin brother. It was strange for so many twins born to the same parents! Keta still lived with us, and much like larka he was tiny, but full wolf. At this time he was away with his master, training to become a warrior. They were so close, i wish i had a twin still! I tun=rned to the othewrs and jumped full swing into the convosation.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:45 pm

"Hi, im Kathrine" i said to all, a bit nervous.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 am

I turned to Kathrine. "Hey, come on... they may look it, by they dont bite" I got hit mu;tiple times by the others, and started laughing. I loved play fighting! isa held out her hand to Kat. "Dont mind them, Balto your no different! Im Kisa by the way." She smiled sweetly, but falsley, at me, then turned back to Kat. Ugh... false smile. I smirked at her, but let it go, watching Kat and Jamie.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:26 am

I sighed a bit, and talked more with the nobles about human life.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 am

I socialized, but i tried not to let it get persional.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Gawd, they both look really awquard. i got up and got them both a drink of elk blood, the fav. amound the young wolves. I handed them a glass, before tipping mine back and sighing. It was lovely, like alcahol to humans! I grinned and slumped down again.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 pm

I looked at the elk blood and almost gagged. I actually ate more human food that wolf food; it just made me more semi-wolfish.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:33 pm

"hey, need some air..." I stood up and held out my hand, waiting for jamie. She must think we are animals, i thought, and ruffled my hair. smiling, i said to my self, but then again, we are!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:12 pm

"I'm fine..?" I didn't think they were animals, even though genetically they are. I just sighed and shook my head.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 pm

I looked at the drink and took a sip. I was almost tempted to spit it out at first but then my wolf part said it was ok. I didnt drink anymore, but just held it. I looked over at Jamie and Balto. . . I wondered how they felt towards eachother. . . I would have pryed a bit but i knew better than to with others around.
cloverkat
cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next