Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The centre clearing

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The centre clearing Empty The centre clearing

Post  wulphi Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:44 pm

The centre of the clearing is shaded by the tall elms and oaks growing around it. in the brilliant light its seems as if the grass is constantly alive, even without the wind. The ground is riddled with burrows of all kinds of critters of this forest. the lush, green ferns at each side encircle the whole clearing, and provide a secretive wall from stray hikers. The ground in the centre is scuffed with paw marks from many past wolves, and the edges are lined with soft, green long grass, that smells sweet. hisbicus and bindweed creepers crawl up the trees and lillys grow near the brook as it babbles through the clearing. Elk and roe deer dart through the surrounding forest and the drum of their hooves are like a rhythmic pattern. on the eastern side of the clearing, a small cave, otherwise known as the bed of rocks is. Lined with fur and moss, it provides comfty space to relax. Wolves often gather here to meet or discuss matters, providing they know its location, as its quite hushed.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

The centre clearing Empty Re: The centre clearing

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:03 pm

"Ok, Balto, I can already see your not normal.." I plopped him down on a boulder.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:16 pm

I grinned and shook my head. Silently laughing... She had picked me up while i strutted off to the falls, obviously not getting what I meant. I shook my self and licked her face, then ran around in circles a few times before falling onto the dust. Thought: see, we just run run run (tthats the cirlcle bit) to the falls, then rest (lie bt)
see, I looked at her patiently!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:18 pm

"Ok, little guy. I might be able to make you a normal Werewolf.. your parents probably played with your genes."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:13 am

I growled and sat back, wagging my tail from side to side. It was the time, in the moons wake, that my body would go through changes, wolf tail and ears, slight fur on body, fangs, hands returning to paws, dog like posture... blood red eyes, yellow hen woken though, and adrenaline pumping through my blood like hell fire. I licked my fangs and growled contentedly, a half finished elk carcass hidden under a bush at the side. I padded over to a flat boulder, stretched, and settled down upon it, curled up and closed my eyes. Resting my head on my paws, I wondered how long this transformation would last... a day longer, or even up to a week. Hard to tell... I sighed.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:14 pm

A long sog filled the air, the song of a Dove of Peace, Jamie's favorite bird. It song kept everthing peaceful, in order.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 pm

I opened an eye and watched the bird singing its little heart out. If I hadent of eaten, that heart would have been irrisistable at that mamoent, but contentidly full I opened my other eyes and watched it upon its perch. now considerably more wolf than huma, even my vocal chords had strained into that of a wolves. Thats good, I may feel groggy, but this is normally second to last stage in the transformation. I give it two days... then Baltos back in action. I sat up, and slowly began to join the song, peace, forfulliment, life, love, victory... all atinted with a sad note, reaching the clouds above, carried upon the wind to further shores to tell my lifes story, a tale of sadness and woe, brightened up by a new light, a fire burning within a soul... I carried on like that for ages, howling along, putting everything into those moments of peace... I knew this mood would pass, tomorrow I would be a savage wreck... better to stay out here than any where...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm

The bird flew off, it's wings turning to the suburbs. I casually walked through the forest, holding my meaty sandwich and a book. I like to hang around here; it ws peaceful. I didn't know anyone was here, nor did I care. I layed on a rock, almost perfect for my spine, and read in the sunlight, treat in hand. I thought Balto was here, but shook the thought from my mind.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:06 pm

I growled and sniffed the air. Those soft footfalls, that sweet, floral scent, stinging my nostrils. Crap, Jamies here... got to... OH hide, no, thats weird, act like im not here. I stared down at my hand. Turning it in the sunlight, I saw the mutating was receeding quickly. I snarled loudly in suprise and fell back onto the medow floor. The fur on my body turned to downy fluff again. GOD it happened quick at the end, it was frightening. I tested my voice. "h-hello..." almost normal, slight croak where the vocal chords had sprung back, but considerably Balto than beast! I stood up quickly and hit my head on a low branch, yelling and curseing as I rubbed my head. I had totally forgotten that Jamie was here, stunned by the receeding to the state I had last night, small patches of down, paw/hands, fangs stayed, red eyes, slight crouch. WoW
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:18 pm

"Hey Balto!" I grinned and set my book down, "What are you doing here? I thought you were in your room.. oh well." I sighed and took a small chuck of meat out of my backpack, fresh from the fridge.
"Want some? I'm no good at cooking, so you can have it." It was odd seeing Balto half man half beast, but it was cool. I liked it. I didn't care if he was a klutz, he was my friend.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm

I rubbed my head and stood up safely. "Damn that bites... oh heya naw I just ate thAnks"
I pointed over to the elk carcass... Looking back now I cant see how I ate that much... I looked down at my bare stomach. Where the hell did I put it!?!
I chuckled and strutted overr, shaking my head. I wagged my tail and my ears perked when I came up to her. "So, why you here? I sorta felt mad today, so I jumped out of the window and went on a hunt! This form really pumps my blood round, I think thats why I flipped out last night!"
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm

"I see. I'm just reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I also like it here, it's peaceful." I replied calmly, showing the cover of the book, putting the meat away.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm

I looked around. I guess it is rather nice here, but I knew I wasnt the reading sort of person. I lay down on the grass next to her rock, picking up a twig and chewing the end of it thoughtfully. The tree tops swayed slightly in the breeze, feeling the earths energy beneath me. Sighing, I put my head on my paws and closed my eyes.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm

"I've been wondering.." I said out of the blues, "Do you believe in true love, past imprinting, Balto?" I looked at him thoughtfully. I wasn't trying to be lovey-dovey, just curious.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:52 pm

I looked up,watching her expression. "eh... im touch and go on the subject, imprinting is a load of tosh in my eyes! True love exists, few and far between though, and then you have the building up love, that happens between friends, or even enimies, like in movies... then teres the crush! lethal, deadly, mind consuming, it is the worst, but the experiences are the best... I think" I grinned and squinted through the glaring sun light.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:55 pm

"Yeah, the same goes for me." I said shortly, and continued through my book.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:03 pm

I sat up and looked at Jamie, blue eye to crimson. "Jamie, have you ever had a crush, or boyfriend even? Its just, you strike me as the kinda girl with tons of admirers... but i never see you showing intrest!" I flashed a fleeting smile and watched her. I seriously didnt mean to pry, its just, well... i was curious... for some reason!?!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 pm

"It's just because none of them are the type I like." I said calmly, looking up from my book.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 pm

I cocked my head to the side. "well... what is your teype then... I mean, a high school is like a match making supermarket, surely one of them?" I was really just curious, I found it weird, that she would think so deeply so young. I twirled a daisy between my thumb anf fore finger.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm

"I like the type who are funny, protective, and strong.. physically." I explained, making motions going with the attributes.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 am

"heh, the picky sort... eh?" I chuckled and rolled over on the grass, till I was lying on my back. The breeze ruffled my honey hair, and covered my eyes. I growled and examined my skin again. It had seemed to have stopped receding now, perpetually stuck at the wolf-man stage. I flexed my arms to work the stiffness out of them and crouched, springning into a near by oak. I sat on the thick branch and howled softly to myself again. God summer vaccation got boring. Suddenly a thought sprang to my mind. Kat... she hadnt came out to find us...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 am

"Well then.." I just stared at the clouds, bored out of my mind. I was getting a bit sleepy from the peaceful place.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 am

I licked my fangs and jumped down. Smiling at Jamie, I threw the daisy onto her book.
"Come on, im wasteing away here! lets go do something" I stepped onto her rock and crouched down to her eye level, staring into her blue eyes. It seemed easier to hold her gaze now, cos... i knew her better? I didnt know why, but still... I growled softly.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:50 am

"Then what do you want to do? I got nothing." I yawned and got up, putting my things in my backpack.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:42 am

"dammit girl, foiled my plans!" I growled, in humor. I sat down again.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum