Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field & Playground

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Field & Playground - Page 2 Empty Re: Field & Playground

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:01 pm

I saw everne whooping and yelling. Claire, Ron and Tyler brought me over to a bench,
"Jamie! Jamie! Jamie! Here's our scheduale for vaca," He took out a pie chart. 50% of it said, BEACH TIME. 30% said, BBQ & PARK. 15% said VACATION. 5% said, SLEEPING & MIC.
"How do you like it?" Tyler asked,
"I like it!"
"Good.. cuz this will be our scheduale for the next 12 weeks!" We shouted with joy and thought of what we would do at the beach or anywhere.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 pm

I walked in, watching jamie and her babble of friends. She really was popular. I walked passed and sat down next to josh and drake, who were swapping tales about monsters. "Guuess what Balto... My dad saw one of those giant wolves when he went to that old beach! He was beach combing and it just walked up to him and then ran off, and it had a human hand in its mouth!" I looked and felt shell shocked, and my neck snapped over to Jamie. I stared, who would maul a human, I have to talk to her...
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 pm

We shared a bit more of talk after a quick debate over who would win WWE Royal Rumble. I saw Balto's worried face and asked, "What's wrong, dude? It's summer vaca!"
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm

"HEHE... funny, a quick word?"
I grabbed her arm and yanked her round the wall. I felt really weird and light headed...
"Ok, josh, yeh... his father saw a wolf... with a humaan hand in its gob!" I gestured wildly with my hand, biting it. I was getting really light headed now, so i sat down and put my head between my knees. Licking my canines I started to howl softly through my lips, just to comfort me. I was losing it... quickly. My wolf ears popped out and lowered, my eyes flashed, still trying to keep it together.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:25 pm

"Balto?! God.. Not now.."
I dragged him into a bush, making sure nobody saw his ears, "OK, tell me everything that happened.."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm

"aha... well, josh... and then AHHH.... and HUMAN HAND... wolf... NOT... here you me.... ahh" I couldnt get the words out, stuttering and stumbling... geez im a nervous wreck when I get stressed! i crouched low to the ground and shivered. My eyes closed and I took a deep breath, then shakily I went through the description, and the wereabouts that the giant wolf had been seen. My head hurt, like someone was squeezing it, and i could feel my tail just about poking out of my shorts. I lashed it from side to side like a cat and growled.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 pm

"I don't know who it is, then. Unless I have a description of the Wolf itself."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:54 pm

I literally exploded. My eyes flashed, and I lost it... My body convulsed and twisted in the painful prosess of transformation,and I barked gruffly at her. Jumping up I licked her hand to say sorry, and bounded off into the medow beyond the gate. Funnily enough, I never used to, nor to grow when I transform, and instead of looking like a mean battle scarred wolf, I take on the adolesent, still puppish look. The fact that I was honey coloured made me look even less lie a dog, So in my ,mad dash for the fence, A first former screamed at me "OMG DANNI LOOKIE AT THAT PUPPY"
Oh crap... times like these i wish I was a real wolf... When I was born, my mother, a totally mad scientist, placed the wolf gene, and a DOGS gene into my embryo, thus I turn out looking either like a small wolf or a scruffy stray! I turned on the adorable eyes and looked at Jamie. HELP ME, i mouthed, before the first former grabbed my scruff anfd swung me round, hugging ,me.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 pm

"Hey! You! That's my dog! He took of his collar somehow.. c'mon Balto.." I natced him away, the kid looking heartbroken. I lead him to the woods, to the forest.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Staring blanly at her, I thanked her in my doggy way by wagging my tail. My head had cleared now, and I was struck by a sudden Idea, as long asJamie wouldnt mind bunking a bit... I barked at her to follow, not CARING WETHER IN WOLF OR HUMAN FORM. I strode off towards the falls.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm

I followed them, i felt invisable today.
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum