Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picnic Benches

3 posters

Go down

Picnic Benches Empty Picnic Benches

Post  SparkyKat101 Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 am

The spot where most have a picnic, in a little meadow in the centre of the park.
"Why?!" We all asked in unison, worried.
"My dad thinks this place is too dangerous for their children.. I'm packing today. I wanted to say goodbye.."
"Aww.. Send us postcards! Were gonna miss you!!" Shouted Claire, holding his hand. He replied while a car was honking,
"Well.. that's my dad. I'll miss you guys.. seeya next homeroom!" His dad sped off, everyoen waving goodbye. We spent the next half hour crying.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Picnic Benches Empty Re: Picnic Benches

Post  wulphi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:08 pm

I shot through the crowds of people, with only things said like, "aw... cute puppy" or "what breeed is that" or "OMG, lookie its that sweet doggie from today at school"

I yelped, hoping Kat followed me, and left my jeans in a nearby rose bush, hidden from sight. Bouncing along, I caught sight of Jamie and her friends crying next to each other. Cocking my head to the side I bombed over, ramming into her legs and jumping onto her lap, snuffling and laying down panting. I was experienced in the art of dog imitation, as I practically was one!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 pm

I pushed Balto off, still crying a bit. We didn't even look back. I got up and said, "Well.. at least we have each other.. we can send him postcards and stuff.."
"True.." Tyler replied, wiping the few tears her shed. Claire nodded, and we went to the old abandoned beah.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:59 pm

i licked her hand, feeling rejected. My tail drooped and I walked sadly away, plonking down by the lake side and trailing my paw in the water. I sighed... i guess they were upset, but to them im a puppy, right? unless they know... My head turned. If kat had let our secret fly, then she had broken a vital law in wolven laws. I dropped my head onto the ground again. Still, what do i care... i prodded a sleepy fish swimming by, and sighed again.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 pm

I turned back, seeing Balto upset. I sighed and justwalked off with my friends, a bit upset.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 am

A clammy fist grabbed my scruff and i squeaked. Twisting and squrmind, the first years face loomed out before me, and being as upset as I was she had no right to do this. I growled feircly, and when this had no effect I turned round and clamped my "more-powerful-than-a-dogs" wolf jaw aroung her wrist. She screamed and dropped my in the lake, running off with her wrist clutched in on hand, tripping out of the park. All eyes turned to me, a tiny little, dripping wet puppy, so I grinned and wagged my tail. It worked, and a nice lady picked me out, and plonked me onto the grass verge, where I looked at her dumbly.
"Aw, this little tikes bite couldnt hurt that much" she cooed and stroked my head, I licked her, and tottered off forgetting where I left my jeans, so I sat down under a bench, with my head on my paws, and WAITED FOR KAT!!
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:49 am

I padded into the clearing in wolf form.
"You wouldnt believe the traffic" i laughed/barked
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 am

I sneezed, and licked her behind the ear. I sighed... "Jamies acting weird. I went up to her to comfort her, because a friend or something was leaving, and she pushed me away and walked off..." I couldnt stop feeling down heartened. Maybe it was because she cant go into wolf form... no, she can she just doesnt want to. I stared at kat with puppy dog eyes and whines, my ears back and my tail drooping.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

"Muat have been a good freind. . . " i muterred. Then i saw his face. "Come, lets go to the apartments for now"
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:11 am

I folowed her dogedly out of the park to the apartments
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content