Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cave of many Footsteps

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The cave of many Footsteps - Page 2 Empty Re: The cave of many Footsteps

Post  wulphi Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:06 am

I almost cried with laughter at the look on both of their faces. I doubled over, laaughing hurt. "Oh, ouch ok ok ok...." I straitened up, but their faces triggered another laughing spaz. I was interupted by my father howling. The elk rut hunting howl would begin soon. I glanced at jamie and Kat, nudged them to follow and shifted form, padded over and taking my seat next to my father and sister. The other wolves gathered round in a semi-circle, all now in wolf form. My father lifted his head, and began the soul chilling howl of the hunt. I joined, then larka... then our whole hall was filled with the eerie echo of our song.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 am

I looked at the time. Before we left, I told my only Werewolf teach,er Mrs. Nirina, I had to do some Eerewolf buisness and I couldn't come. She probably alredy told the principal I'd be ok. My watch said in bold letters, 3:00. I had to meet my friendd at the park right now. I had promised them.. when everyone was howling, with their muzzles to the air and their eyes closed, I quickly ran out of the den, not making a sound.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:35 am

I was transforming back to wolf when Jamie was leaving. I frowned, but i joined in the howl anyways.
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 pm

The howl ended, and hunting partys seperated to drive in the elk. I was full, so I grabbed my jeans, held them in my mouth rammed into Kat, pushing her along with me. The elk blood had raised my spirits ten fold, so when I realsied that Jamie had left, I laughed... I really laughed, weird huh?
Running out, I picked up jamies scent and followed, bouncing about like a puppy, which I really looked! I barked, telling Kat to follow, and bombed through the hedgerow into the far lide of the park.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 pm

I followed easily
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content