Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council Meeting Building

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Council Meeting Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Council Meeting Building

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:00 pm

"Hmm.." I looked over at James, who wrapped cloth csts around Balto's arm and other bleeding parts. He looked part mummy, but it was ok. James smiled and said, "So, what's up?"
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 pm

I growled... "Nothing here really" Refusing to look him or jamie in the eye I picked up a stick and started dragging it through the dust, still sat on the bucket. My ears were back, and my tail drooped as I sat there.
"Thanks for the bandages then..."
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:19 pm

James looked over at Balto's sadness and sighed, "I have to go on an expedition to Russia, anyway.. I won't be able to see you guys for a year, despite just meeting.." He held me in hs long arms and murmered, "I'll miss you, Jamie.. I'll send you postcards.." He then showed his giant luggage, full of clothes and such. He waved as a van pulled up, and blew a kiss to me. Along with his mother and father, they sped off to the airpost. I mumbled, "Should've warned me sooner.."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 pm

I felt another shot of pain and growled, letting my guard go I transformed into a puppy again. I lay there on the dust, now surrounded by the bloody bandages. I snapped at a beetle strutting past, getting up I grabbed my jeans and tottered over to a nook in the wall, sitting in them and transforming back. I stayed in the hole watching the sunlight dance on the top of the cavern ceiling, running the battle day over again in my head.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 pm

I sighed and scratched Balto's head. Three words could turn him into a normal, bloodthirsty Werewolf.. three ancient words that could change his complextion..
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Staring up at Jamie, but avoiding her eyes, I asked her, "Um... Jamie, was there any reason to bring up my brother back there? Because, well if you see a little brown puppy... like me... that should be him, unless his captors purged him... then theres... no... hope" I stuttered over the last words, and shook my head. I felt like throwing it all away, off the falls. But that would bring suffering to others, even if it benifited me that would be a selfish deed. I ran my hand through my hair and got up, srcuring the bandages and cast once more.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 pm

"I dunno.." I sighed and sat in an empty chair. Everyone was bustling about. I asked, "Balto.. do yuo want to be a normal Werewolf? Not a puppy? I can.."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 pm

"Well, i think my state could improve with age... I guess a thane couldnt fight for his wolves as a pup!" I chuckled and bit my lip. Just then a rapid beeping sounded. I grabbed my pocket. Yep... my phone. Pulling it out I paused and listened to the rasping voice on the other end. I had no Idead who it was, and almost hung up until my name came up- "Wait... who are you, and how do you know me?" I crouched and pulled my shirt on, doing up the last three buttons. It clicked and beeped, and I tucked it back into my pocket. Looking at Jamie I explained.
"Well, Im not a vet but im guessing that the wolf that was hit on the road above the beach, and then fell down the cliff onto the sand wont be in the best shape!" I growled and rolled my sleeves up, standing and biting my lip.
"Im going to see who this guy is... not a rouge according to my fathers lead warrior."
I held my hand out, despite the cold wall between us tonight.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm

"Okay.." I sighed and sat down on the bench, conversing with some of the members.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:07 pm

i sighed and took back the empty hand. Nothing... growling I strode out of the hall, cursing James under my breath. Its enough to steal ones heart and then Jetset off to russia, but to then turn the soul of the victimes cold and hard, shunning even a handshake, thats criminal. Exiting the building I lashed my tail, grabbed a brick and threw it against the building exterior wall, cracking the brick and denting the wall. Running off I phoned the warrior back, talking fast and aggressively. No further sighns. Throwing the cell behind my I left it in the dirt, and ran off to the beach.
wulphi
wulphi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:11 pm

I sighed once more. I was a bit depressed.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm

I blinked around. I was left almost constantly now, even after this.
"I think i know who told everyone." i murmered to myself, but i didnt feel like tracking the couple down. I heard Balto was busy, and Jamie had to deal with the council. So i went to the one person i had left.
Max.
cloverkat
cloverkat

http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

After talking with the council, I exited the Building and headed to my apartment.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum