Council Meeting Building

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Council Meeting Building

Post  cloverkat on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:05 pm

a building for the werwolf council of Rutdoc. Just outside of the clearing edge. Invisable to humans.

I felt the van stop in my sleep somehow, but when the doors opened and i was taken out, i couldnt open my eyes. I felt the climate cool, telling me we were in a building.

cloverkat

View user profile http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Council Meeting Building

Post  wulphi on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:16 pm

I growled and hid in a fern bush. Blood was trickling out of the side of my mouth, and I panted heavily. The entrance had closed where the van went in, and I cursed myself for being late. My tail twitched and I shrunk back as I eard voices coming from inside. Heart throbbing, I tought about Jamie who I had left back at the building... would she follow? is she urt? did those creeps... WHY THE HELL WAS I WORRIED!! she is not my responsibility, but still... I listened to the voices behind the door...

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:31 pm

I still couldnt open my eyes or move but all my senses were alive. Voices all around murmered and talked.
"You caught her?"
"Did she fight?"
"I thought she was in New York!"
the voices were filled with congrats. I tried to growl, but not even my vocals would respond.

cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:46 am

I looked around for a weapon. Stick... stick... Crap only sticks. I growled at the congratz shared inside. Those dogs...
I licked my fangs. It would be idiotic to bust into there. I scaled the dumpster and climbed onto the roof, feeling at a total loss. I siged, and howled softly towards the moon, an empty chilling howl. It was soft enough just to reach Kat, but I hoped the rowdy council members would leave it. To bad my Father wasnt here... a young thane ad almost no power over them, but still, if i was caught I could use that...

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm

i heard a howl that could only belong to Balto's.
Dont come in here! I cant risk my friends getting caught! i projected my thought to him as i was finally laid down for a bit.

cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 pm

I growled. A niggleing though that was alien to me had wandered in to my mind. I couldnt project my thoughts, but If I could I would have given her an earful of curses. I started trying to find a weak spot in the roof. The weakest point was near the middle, 3 meters away from where it sounded like the WC wolves were rowdily drinking to the sucsess. I tapped it with my hand/paw. it creaked beneath the pressure. Growling I tracked the position of the van, only a few more meters away.
Right, all or nothing... I stepped back, jumping onto the weakspot and tumbling down, landing under the rubble.
"Hey... its that stuupid woolff"
"Ugh, theres two of them... NOES GO AWAY"
The're obviously drunk then... A man pushed through the drunkards, sober with a iron pole. I glanced around, catching sight of the van I backed towards it slowly. Shifting my footing I turned to face the man.
"So, you really want to challenge Brisingr's only son, and heir to a battle... Daddys not going to like that" I ran at him, knocking him aside with my shoulder.

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 pm

If you take one more step Balto. . . So help me i will have to kill you once i get out of here! my thought growled viciously. I usually didnt use that tone even outside of my head.
Water splashed on me, finally making me move. I opened my eyes and looked around.

cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 pm

I laughed and turned to watch her. "You wouldnt..."
The others took no notice of what I said, and I turned again, wrenching the iron bar out of the unconsiuos hands of the man and swinging it round to meet with the other ones nose. It made a satisfying crunch sound, and blood ssprayed onto the floor. My eyes blackened. Blood... no! I growled and turned back to trying to pick off the drunck squealing men.

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 pm

I heard Balto breaking in. I growled in frustration as i found myself in another room. I looked around and saw my captor along with people with gabbles and and white poofy wigs and weird hats. The net released and i was able to uncurl and sit up in my seat. I glared around for every one to see i was severly ticked. Who liked being knocked out being brought to a place where you would probly be sentanced to death and have water spilled on you?
Balto,im with the council, if you come in, they'll haave gaurds kill you along with me. Get. Out.

cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 pm

As quietly and swiftly as possible, I used my parkour to climb to the outside of the courtroom. I had scrapes all over my now half-furry body, and I was breathing heavily and still. I slipped through the radiator vent outside, and climbed into the hallway. After, I opened the door, seeing my father, the judge and leader, releasing Katherine from the net, "Dad!" I yelled, him stunned, "What's going on here!? I thought.. you lied.." Tears streamed down my face. He said he would be leaving for good, as the wolf sightings became bigger. It turned out it was because he was leader. He lied.

SparkyKat101
Admin

View user profile http://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 am

"Thats your dad?!" i looked back at Jamie. I saw her dad start to walk over towards us. I hleapt out of my chair and got infront of her.
"No. Dont touch her. I wont let a LIAR touch my wolven sister. You can say im sentanced to death, go ahead. But not now, just let me say goodbye." i growled. I could see the surprise on the other council people's faces. Aprarently few stood up to him.
"Balto, come on in" i growled out loud and called out with my mind. I took Jamie into a hug, in protective stance incase her dad or anygaurds tried to come near. They would get a face full of foot.

cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 am

I started to swear violently at my dad, kicking him in the shins, even flipping the bird a couple times. I was starting to swear in Greek, Spanish, even Swahili. He was silent, but the council remained stunned. I yelled at him, "You're not my father! My father would never.. he wouldn't! WHY?!" Tears streamed down my face in anger, fury. I was still a human, as I could change at will.

SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:17 pm

I picked my way through the stumbling men. The blood scent was overpowering. Blood leaked from a gaping wound in my shoulder, flowing freely down my arm. I stared and licked my hand, pulling away growling. Oh no you dont, not again...
The tense air had changed, and my pheromone bending skills once again came into good use. I tested the air and smiled. I chuckled and opened the door, the sight meeting my eyes confimed it. Jamie had sprung up, and seemed to be attacking their leader with no objection. I glanced at Kat , and strode over to Jamie, softly resting my hands upon her shoulders. I didnt restrain her in any way. I looked back to kat, with a look of "where did this one come from?" still smiling faintly.
Here, my shoulder spilling blood by the buckets and drenching me, Kat a crumpled condemned heap, and Jamie a ferocious crying beast, I could still chuckle. proves my sick, warped sense of humor....

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 pm

I growled. I wanted to run, instincs flairing up, telling me that gaurds were coming, but i didnt dare move an inch. I knew if i would i would join Jamie or tackle someone among the court or passing in the hallways. I wanted to just crumble up and sleep or somethign away from here.

cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:42 pm

My dad tried to hug me, but I viciously slashed him, my claws coming out. I screamed,
"KATHERINE IS NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING! LEAVE HER BE, I'LL TAKE THE BLAME!" The council gasped. I heard one very young, handsome man, about my age, shout from the crowd,
"The leader lied to her daughter?! The one to inherit the leader's throne?! My, if I knew this, I would have never voted for him! Jamie.. is that it? Jamie must be heartbroken! Get him!"
Murmers of agreement followed, with people starting to jump from the benches and tie my father up, before putting him into a dark cellar down below. After doing so, anold elder announced,
"Snowfire- err..Katherine is freed of all charges. Jamie, Arrow, do you wish to inherit the throne later on, when you reach maturity?"
I hesitated but finally agreed, "Yes, my uncle."
"Then it shall be!" Everyone cheered, and bowed down to the almost-leader. Me.

SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:37 am

I watched as the hall saluted Jamie... Heh... I walked up to her and whispered into her ear "welcome to my world Jamie, They will and can do what ever you want"

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 am

Before I could respond to Balto, the handsome, brown-haired man walked up to me. He had an english accent,
"Jamie, I'm sorry we never got to meet properly." He shook my hand, and his hazel eyes had a carefree, compassionate look about them,
"I'm James, a.k.a Bloodrush. I'm supposedly the son of the leader's assistant. It will be a pleasure serving you.. I sound like a flight attendant, don't I?" We laughed a bit, and talked some more. It turned out he would be one year older than me, if he wasn't "Bloodrush" the Werewolf. It also turned out he lived in England before mvoing in with his mother, the Leader's assistant. He was almost the man of my dreams.. and I had a feeling I was the girl of his.

SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 am

I laughed quitly as Jamie walked off with 'James'. I was glad for her about bringing her dad to justis and was grateful for her wiping my charges, but i couoldnt help but laugh at bit at it all. I looked over at Balto, wondering what he was thinking

cloverkat

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 am

I looked back at Kat. Things had gone upside down in this world, my life was a mess and I was due to jetset off to france to greet a bulk of the aisan and european werewolves with my father. I sighed and walked over to Kat, holding out my hand to help her up. Smiling falsely I sniffed the air.
"He seemed rather pompus, and his accent was stiff. Where I lived in england no-one ever spoke like that!" I chuckled darkly, turning to watch the couple. James' eyes met mine for a second, and I licked my fangs, then turned to Kat again.

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 am

James looked over at me, "Anyway, I have to note, this is a unique place. It has a diverse ecosystem, part moutain, part forest, part ocean.. it reminds me of California."
I piped, "Oh, I was born there! Santa Cruz, California to be exact."
"Really?" He asked, amazed, "Then you must like it here."
"I really do.." We started going into another conversation about the states. He was actually, unlike most boys I've met, intelligent and funny. It was like a dream.. when seeing Balto stare darkly at him like that, I gave him my infamous death stare. It literally stunned people, the way a bright cheery person can seem so dead, atleast.. on the inside. Why do they have to be so mean..? They're like the couple.. only they're not together...

SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 pm

I hissed and stood up. Jamie... gave me the st- stare... I growled and shook my head, biting down on my tongue. I guess it was kinda off. I stared down and the dust, small pool of blood forming beneath my shoulder. Sighing, I tore off my sleeve, tying it round the gash, and decided... Jamie liked this guy, right? so why couldnt I... I mean, if it sorta made her happy then... crud I was thinking like id imprinted now. Slapping myself i walked over to them shakily, as blood loss was starting to creep up on me. Holding out the hand that wasnt covered in blood to James, I flashed a smile.
"Oh hey, sorry there, dont really feel right!" I wagged my tail and twitched my ears.
"Im Balto by the way... ace in finding ways to hurt myself and tripping over air! I used to live in England to, but sort of lost the accent when I started travelling, so right now, my accent is multi-accental" I chuckled and licked the corner of my mouth, trying to catch the drop of blood before it dribbled down my chin.

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:41 pm

James lookd at Balto, worried, "I'll get you a cast. It's on the other side of the building but.. I'll manage. Jamie, I'll be back in a couple minutes." He departed quickly, his legs carrying him like he was on a jet. I turned to Balto, "So.." I just couldn't connect with him right now.

SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 pm

I waved a hand over her face.
"hey, you awake in there? You gota dreamboat on your hands there!" I grinned. This is the picky ones choice there. I growled as another shot of pain ran through my arm.
Sighing, I sat on an upturned bucket and watched Jamie, who looked like JAmes had gone and put her in a trance.

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:47 pm

I sighed and sat down. He wasn't imprinted; I was sure of that. But how come..? He seemed to have powers similar to Balto. I asked, "Balto.. besides your sister, did you ever have a long-lost brother?"

SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 pm

I growled instintively low in my throat, not looking up at Jamie.
"a- a- a, brother? well, now I was a twin, which is rare in itself, and normally in werewolf twins only one survives the first year, but yes I did. Lost in our first battle... taken hostage by the opposing side..." I watched a beetle scuttling across the floor. Why would she ask that, I thought her mind was occupied with that James person. Well, it made me feel wanted that she would at least talk to me...

wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top