Werewolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crystal Cavern

Go down

The Crystal Cavern Empty The Crystal Cavern

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:03 pm

A giant cavern, hidden by the Styx Falls. It used to house Jamie's ancestors, but is now abandoned. The only way you can get in is by the side, which Werewolves can only do. The inside is full of mini-caves and cliffs, being the size of a catherndral. The stone floor is oddly flat, along with the top. Jamie and a few others come here to camp once in a while. Some jade and diamond deposits are here, hence the name.
Admin

https://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Cavern Empty Re: The Crystal Cavern

Post  SparkyKat101 Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 pm

I sighed and opened a can of trail mix. Lonely as I was, it was good to be alone. Now I wouldn't be bothering Balto.. for now.
I finally made it to the cavern, in my semi-wolf form. The falls refreshed my skin, and my tail wagged happily. Sitting on a small rock, I waited for any sign of my parents, an ivory colored female, and a husky, black male.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 pm

My parent finally came from the shadows, the husky male dripping wet, carrying the thin woman. I grinned, "Mom? Dad? That you?" I came from the shadows, my tail wagging frantically. My mother smiled, "Jamie! Jamie, it's you! I was soo worried!" She hugged me, and we sat down, my dad licking me all over. My mothersighed as we sat on a rock, "Honey.. we love you but.. we can't stay with you anymore." My smield fade, and my dads face was solem, "People will figure out your father's a Werewolf.. we have to keep you safe. I couldn't bare seeing our daughter dragged to the police station.. we have to move. You must stay here, but we need to move." I didn't cry. I just sat there, in disbelief. I thought iit was a trick, a lie. I couldn't believe I would never see my family again. My dad licked me, and held me in his furry arms. I pushed him away, "Mom.. dad.. this is my fault. You should have never had me.. never.." I then broke into tears, tugging on my moms ragged clothing. She kissed me on the cheek, and whispered, "We will be back.. someday.." Like a flash, they were gone. I cried for a couple mroe minutes, and then headed to the apartments, crying the whole way, tears staining the ground.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum