Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 7 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:01 am

I slipped into my apartment, transformed back into human form, and pulled on a pair of jogging bottoms. I crept out into the hallway, and waited by jamies door, panting from the run. I took a deep breath, made sure my thoughts were closed tight as if not to allow any pains to enter, and knocked hollowly three times.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad - Page 7 Empty Re: Grandstate Apartments/ Jamie's Place, Balto's Pad

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:04 am

"Come in.." I said shallowly. The knife, with my scent all over it, was still on the couch. I'd put it away later.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

View user profile http://thewerelife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 am

I creaked the door open and stepped in, leaving the door half open. I bit my tongue and saw Kat holding her shoulder.
"What have you done now" i laughed and sat down on the couch.
"Hey, ow... what the?" I lifted my hand, a small scrape running down my palm, trickling blood droplets. I looked at Kat "I think ive fallen for the same trap that you did" I laughed again, "Hey Jamie" I picked up the knife "Sharp things can kill" I laughed, but trailed off into a growl. the knife handle was warm, as if someone had clutched it with hot, clammy hands recently. i stared down at it, a growl building at the back of my throat, getting louder.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cloverkat on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 am

"Calm down Balto" i cautioned. "You can spas out with words, just no violence"
cloverkat
cloverkat

View user profile http://4everrandom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:47 am

I glared at the knife again, and threw it into the kitchen. It skidded across the floor and hit the far wall with a *thunk* I snarled, and stood up.
"wha- WHAT THE HELL..." I grabbed a near by magazine and rolled it up, smaking it down onto Jamies head. I threw it on the ground and glared at her, snarling.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 pm

I just sat there, staring into space. I got up, and grabbed the knife, putting it back to my throat. "Goodbye, Balto.. goodbye, Katherine.." I said flatly, no emotion in my voice.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm

I snarled even louder, curling up my lips. Crap, i lost it... I pushed my hand flat out, onto Jamies chest and knocking her down. My eyes flashed with anger as I ripped the knife from her clutch and stabbed it into the couch beside me, stuffing spilling out of the hole. I held both hands around her throat and snarled at her, tightening my grasp. My own hands shook, but in anger or fear, i couldnt tell.
"YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, JAMIE... AND THAT KNIFE WILL NOT ONLY BE SLITTING YOUR THROAT, BUT MY OWN WILL QUICKLY FOLLOW"
I stared down into her eyes, their peircing colour, secrets and sorrow swimming in the inky black depths of her pupils.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:47 pm

By then, I think I was almost knocked out. I can become unconcious easily.. I could hear him, and I felt moisture come from my eyes. I was unable to see anything, even with my eyelids open, but I felt the pain. I murmered, "If you care so much about me.. why do I hurt you?" My breath was thinning from his grip, and I turned limp.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 pm

I stared at her face. Letting my hands release her, I sat down onto her stomach. That was a question that I had no answer to. My eyes strayedf over to the knife, and I remembered when I had run off leaving her that night, and then my sense of unease at the beach... She must have taken it badly, and resulted to this. My blood began to boil again. I knelt again, and braced my self with a hand either side of her head.
closing my eyes I breathed in, and opened them again. Nothing worked... this anger, it wouldnt go away. I stayed like that for ages, staring down at her troubled face, and then got up. Taking the knife, I cut a small slit on my wrist, letting the blood pool and run down my arm. Then, I knelt over Jamie again, pressing the cut to her mouth and letting the blood seep in.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:59 pm

"What the he-" I knocked the knife from his hand, skidding on the tile floor of the kitchen. I wrapped his wrist in my cast, learning first aid at a camp.
I then pinned him down, "Ever do that again, I'll kill you. And if I do, don't expect to see me at the pearly gates." I punched him in the ribs, and the breath out of him, and lifted him up, setting him on the couch, and examining his wrist, silently.
"It wasn't too bad.. just a bit more deeper and it would have been serious." I made sure to keep him in my grasp, not letting him move a muscle.
"Do you know why I broke into this trauma? DO YOU?!" I screamed into his ear.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:07 pm

I growled in humor... I knew an act like that would bring her round. I watched her nimble fingers bandage my wrist up. God, no taking chances with her, every cream in the box dolleped on, wrist now the sizer of a small coconut under all that swadding and bandages. I chuckled, the anger leaving me like someone pulled a plug out. I knew I couldnt stop it from boiling over, but how come she can. I sighed and stayed still under her vice like grasp. I had know idea what the blood that she had drunk would do, but for some reason I feel it served its purpose well... I stared up at her again, watching her work over me like a fussy parent.
"h-hey..." I started shakily... god she packs a mean punch! "I could bounce that question straight back at you... whats all this about, eh?"
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 pm

I sighed and sat down, "My parents aren't coming back.. I'm can never see them again.." I confessed, wiping the tears from my eyes.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:24 pm

"oh... heya, its ok, its ok... please dont cry, it hurts me to see a pretty face like yours in tears" I put on arm around her and wiped her eye with my finger. That was bad news, before I had known her, she had been quite close to them... with her father being a werewolf and all... it must have been harder for adults to adapt. I looked at her face and wiped a tear drop that was running down her cheek.
"I wish I could say I share your pain, but at least I have one parent that will look at me, rather grumpy and old fashioned as he is..." Oh god, this isnt helping, i thought, so I stopped and sat there next to her, on the couch, in silence, one arm around her. I pulled her closerr and gave her a full hug, wrapping me arms around her. She felt cold, so I took off my jacket and slipped it round her shoulders.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 pm

I smiled and hugged him back. It was good to have someone like him be close to me.. especially in these hard times. I whispered, "Thanks.. it means a lot."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:44 pm

I sniffed and looked around. My eye wandered over to the gaping gash I had made in her sofa. "Oh, damn, oh crap, Jamie im so sorry, I just... well, I didnt think, I was too worried about..." I whined, reaching into my back pocket i found my wallet...
"Jamie, how much would repairs cost?" I looked at her with crystal blue eyes.
"Aw... sweety, dont look like that, were here to help you through this... god you cute when you use that face" I put my forehead on my hand and looked down.
"Lord, im such a pervert... anyways, how much?"
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:46 pm

"Nah, you don't have to pay for it. I have people." I grinned and put my head on his shoulder. It was weird.. he usually didn't act this.. lovestruck if that was the word.. I kinda liked it, kinda didn't. I liked mroe of the overprotective type, for some reason.. anyway, yeah, it was kinda odd.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 pm

I smiled and ruffled my hair, flexing my muscles I stood up and put my wallet away.
"Are you sure, i meant I think it needs to go to the hospital... " I chuckled and stroked the arm of the chair.
"You know what, you really remind me of my little sister... IMEaNT..." I reached up and scratched my head, rather embarrased if she took that to heart...
"I meant... you know, I feel like I need to protect you from stuff, and yeah... not that your a kitten/wolf mute! NO... aw crud... Im not feeling myself really, I think I might have caught something, or it could be the curse... im not really sure."
I knew instantly that I should have kept my mouth shut, why the hell did that tumble out. I shifted in my seat uneasily and sucked in a shaky breath. No, not myself at all...
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm

"Nah, it's ok. I'm pretty sure your just overwhelemed from your anger. Well, I'm pretty sure, you gotta go, right? I was just about to go to bed, actually.." I yawned a bit, stretching. My blonde hair was a bit messy, but I liked the style. I flopped on my bed and asked, "So.. I guess I'll seeya."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 pm

I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Yeah, I better go, sorry again!" I kicked kat "you staying eh? sorry if i scared you!" I chuckled and hit her on the back. Closing the door behind me I leant against the wall and breathed in. My heart rate had soared sky high in those past minuites. I hit my chest as if to stop it in its tracks and stared at the tiled floor. But I could feel, although it was kinda touchy in there, that wasnt what caused this high fever and fast heart rate. I wondered if it was the pain that had entered intop my mind again, but it wasnt at all... the pain was deep inside of me, a kind of itching, prickling, edgy feeling. I Bit down hard on my tongue and ran for the door. i knew exactly what would happen next. Stumbling out of the ddor way, I fell to the ground and lay there panting... "Crap, oh no, not now, not here... AW PLEASE not now..." I rasped to myself.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:17 pm

"Balto?!" I jumped off the bed and looked down at him, crouching. I instructed, "Breath.. breath.."
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:23 pm

"oh crap no..." I jumped up and stumbled outside round the back of the apartments, leaning against the concrete wall. I shuddered and looked up, crimson eyes bright. I crouched low and scraped my fingers through the dirt. Snarling I realised that my outburst earlier must have triggered it, early too. I pricked my wolf ears and watched the footpath.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:25 pm

I stayed focused and stood next to him against the wall, "Stay calm.. don't worry.." I stroked his hair assuringly.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Aw crap, great... ima freak, and now shes seen it!
I stood still crouching a bit, and stared at her, eyes bright. "Im sorry this wasnt meant to happen for ages... another week at least" I snarled, my voice coming out in huskier tones. My ears went down and my tail drooped, but I was still halfway human, sorta. My body remained unchanched, apart from the soft downy fluff on my hands and the ears and tail, and my blood red eyes... and the adrenaline pumping through my blood and veins, itching to burts out. It would get worse through the cycle...
"its sort of like you half transformation, I guess, but mine changes through the wake of the moon and tide. I would normally go off for a few days, it stays like this... " I jumped and snapped at a bird on a nearby twig. Twitching I jumped up onto the dumpster lid and sat down, staring at her.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkyKat101 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:36 pm

"I kinda like you this way.." I smiled and hummed a tune my mother used to make me fall asleep. I sat with him on the dumpster, no one in sight. "C'mon.. wanna go to the park? I know a great spot near the lake.." I wanted to make him feel better, any way possible.
SparkyKat101
SparkyKat101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wulphi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 pm

I leaped down from my perch and held out my paw/hand, cant really tell which, to her. As I stepped back I tripped over a can, grabbing her hand to steady me I fell back onto the grond, pulling her with me, so she fell onto me.
"Aw crap, even like this I have a Lame balance" I waited for her to get up, staring up at the sky.
wulphi
wulphi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next